Friday 11 May 2012

Warm and Fuzzy

I know it's still only autumn, but you can feel winter coming closer,the cold is starting to bite.
 It makes me feel like curling up in front of the fire with a glass of red, or staying in a cosy warm bed in the mornings, listening to the rain.
 In fact that's what I am doing right now, while writing this blog.

This afternoon I grabbed my coat, and camera, and lots of coats and my lovely model Shakira and off we went in search of a location, unfortunately all didn't go according to plan, the seagulls were uncooperative ( I wanted a seagull photo) and we had a creepy guy park near us and keep staring, so we had to move on. Then  the light faded fairly quickly, so we will have to photograph the rest next week, but here is today's result.

Below is an incredible Vintage 1980's Artic Fox Fur Winter Jacket a very rare find, the pelt is so soft and luxurious.

Look at the gorgeous vintage mink Jacket below it is so beautiful with a lovely lustre.
     This cute little boho coat is faux fur very gorgeous.
And look at this pretty little cream vintage 1940's Lapin capelet with lovely scalloped egdes.
Back next week with more lovely pics, hopefully the seagulls will be more cooperative and the creepy guy stays home. Have a fantastic week.

Julesx

Just a little note - I just wanted you all to know that I don't condone  the killing of animals for fashion and I only stock vintage fur. I just feel that it is better to recycle and reuse from the past, I would hate to think that these beautiful furs would end up composting somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment