Sunday 6 May 2012

Vintage Violets

Retrobabes new label

 'Vintage Violets Boutique'

Beautiful found vintage pieces and lovely Designer wear.

For some time I have been sick of the Nana and very ordinary vintage that seems to be around, probably because it's easier to find, I have been working hard - very hard - to find the rare and unusual.

This business is hard, sourcing, mending - a stitch here and there, a new zip, and a good sprucing up, no time for housework and my friends are complaining, but there is and will be more beautiful vintage going in each week, all for you, my lovelies.

I will be doing a photo shoot next week, if the rains holds off, so keep your fingers crossed for me.

I recently found a great calendar which I turned into cards, see my Tea Party Stand in the Vintage Shed.

SO TRUE!

Have a great week.

Jules x

No comments:

Post a Comment