Tuesday 22 May 2012

I Love Vintage

Another Day in the world of Vintage........

 I Love Vintage the Clothes, the furniture, the accessories, I live it work it, just about breathe it.
So it was with great excitement that I attended the Love Vintage fair on the weekend, fantastic! All those lovely vintage finds, I was so envious, I would love to have them in my collection.  Circa Vintage's fashion parade was spectacular. This was just one of the many beautiful dresses. circavintageclothing.com.au







Did I mention that I Love Vintage Things, so much so that my studio is bursting with incredible Vintage Finds, no seriously I really mean bursting, .... it's out of control, everywhere you look,  Retro brica brac, Industrial Stuff, Clothes, shoes, Hats (especially Hats - need to get that obsession under control). It used to be our Pool and recreation room, now it's my studio, much to my kids disgust.

But finally I have come to the conclusion that I have to part with my precious, so bit by bit they are going into my little shops.
Here are some pics of a few dresses, from my collection of the 1950's.
 This gorgeous dress is very reminiscent of Audrey. A beautiful aqua blue, with button all the way down the back.
Lovely 1950's grey organza full dress with black flock pattern.

 This  ballett dress has tulle, cotton and velvet trim, it is so swishy and pretty.

Good bye my little babies, I hope you find a lovely home soon.

I hope you have a lovely week, and have lots of wonderful vintage finds.

Take Care
Jules x

No comments:

Post a Comment