Thursday 24 November 2011

Curvelicious!

I spent some time in the Vintage Emporium this afternoon, and  the general theme of the customers for the afternoon was why are vintage fashions so small. This started me thinking, why are the majority of fashions that have survived from the past,  usually on the smaller side. After all the hour glass figure was something most vintage women aspired to, a womanly figure was much sort after, and the majority of women were curvier.
Having said that, The Vintage Emporium  does stock lovely vintage for the fuller figure, and the girls working there are only too happy to help you find them.

I think that we curvier Divas deserve to look beautiful too, so I am making it my mission to source lovely vintage fashion and vintage style Clothing for us. I will keep you posted about my finds, so follow my Blog.

For those of you who are lucky enough to been able to eat chocolate and still maintain your figure, don't worry, there will still be lots of Vintage Fashion for you.

Cheers Julie


1 comment:

  1. thanks julie cant wait to see what you come up with !
    love meg

    ReplyDelete